Friday, April 24, 2009

Evil eye?



Actually no, just red eye.


Or rather two red eyes.

It's only my second time ever getting conjunctivitis. And it's definitely not very fun when you get it in both eyes. One turned red on Sunday afternoon, the other on Monday morning, and by Tuesday I was sound asleep at home with a fever.

Neither was it fun to be away from school for 3 days. I've missed the Taylor's test for bookkeeping and missed 3 chemistry PEKA experiments among others. I wonder what Mrs. Chin's going to say about the missed PEKA.

*sigh*

But oh well, life goes on. And my sore eyes are giving me a glorious headache. Yeah, it's better than when i was walking around looking like a Left 4 Dead zombie, but I've still got a long way to go to full recovery. So I'll end my post here and go close my eyes then, hoping that maybe I'll wake up and see things clearer...

No comments:

Post a Comment