Monday, April 20, 2009

for everything to exist there must a beginning...



...therefore, this is the beginning of my new blog.


Hello, world.

It would be just a wee bit pointless if you read this blog not knowing who wrote it, so let me go through the formalities. I'm Adam Chin, going on 17 this year. Currently schooling at SM All Saints in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. That's all I will tell you. The basics are all on my Facebook and Friendster profiles. The not-so-basics you will find out in my future blogposts. After all, what else is a blog for?

Before I continue, let me make clear what you're going to find here. You won't find my autobiography. You won't find The Great Malaysian Novel. You won't find a window into my life. Instead, what you will find is an outlet for my emotions, thoughts and memories. You will find random ideas and points to think about, and most of all, you will find...

words.

Because words are all a man has to express himself.

And so the odyssey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment