Thursday, April 30, 2009

Taking in a deep breath



And there goes another week of school! What a week. Although it's only been 4 days it seemed to have lasted for ages. Chemistry PEKA, Moral reports, anti-drugs crap and blackouts dragged and stretched every second of this past week like 拉面. So it's not a surprise that I'm more than happy to just pull my socks off, hang up my feet and enjoy a few moments rest at the end of the week (after washing my feet of course).


But heck, there's no escaping reality. Even without thinking of SPM there are still a million things to do. Ironically, the teachers flood us with so much work that we struggle to find the time to do revsion. Yes, homework is a form of revision, but... haiz.

At times I feel like just running away from it all. But there's not much that I can do to escape. The most that I can do is to put on my earphones and immerse myself in music. But the moment the melody winds down, the moment the last notes fade away, I find myself crashing back to the harshness of life...

Hang in there pals. Let's all get through this. Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment