Wednesday, June 24, 2009

'Keep your back to the dark and you'll always see the light'



Haha... so I haven't blogged since the exams, which is kinda strange I know since most people actually blogged more during the holidays but I on the other hand completely stopped... but anyways, here I am back online.


The holidays themselves were pretty uneventful, spent a lot of time away from home hanging out with friends, going for debate meetings, badminton etc. and it was nice to let go of the stress after the exams. The first week of school was also okay, received exam results (not disastrous but not good either) and also was 1 of 4 MCs at Teachers' Day where interestingly, my clothing was not very much liked by girls but was very popular with guys (only 1 guy who commented wasn't happy with it. Too bad Affiq XD)

All this comes as my emotions continue to stabilise. Those of you close enough to me will know that my 'problems' finally ended during the holidays and since then I've been restoring my life to what it used to be. I've been trying to rediscover the mentality, lifestyle and attitude that I used to have before all this crap happened and I've been quite successful so far. But there's a long way to go to come back to the person I used to be. Still, I'll do my best to get back in control of my life, because life is what we make of it; if we look into the dark life will suck, but if we look towards the light, life will be worth living.

2 comments:

  1. =) if we let someone/something control our emotions, we're allowing them/it to control our being. we should be in control of ourselves (and God), not someone/something.

    sorry about not replying you. credit expire and don't intend to reload till after spm to prevent any distractions while i'm studying and stuff. heh..sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. controlling emotions... I have heard of a saying, "your greatest enemy is not mountains and rivers and other people, your greatest enemy is yourself."

    hello Adam! It's Zhen Yong... I've just entered the blogging world!!

    ps: add me to your THEY ROCK MY WORLD!! and... how come you don't have a followers list thingy?

    ReplyDelete