Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Argh!



Midway through the 2nd week of the mid-year exams, here I find myself taking a breather to see just where I stand...


Subjects already taken:

Malay - Hope my super long essay on saving poor countries doesn't bore Cikgu Hazel to sleep...

English - Not enough time, so I could only hand in a crap essay. Hope I score well in paper 2.

Chemistry - FAILED T.T

Physics - I'll cry if I pass. Watch me.

Bookkeeping - Just. Simply. And. Straightforwardly. Dead.

Maths paper 2 - Too late for regret. but there's still paper 1...

Subjects to be taken:

Add Maths - Fuuh!!! Enough said.

History - Keeping my fingers crossed...

Moral - Must not lose focus no matter how boring or irrelevant it is!

Maths paper 1 - Just be careful not to celebrate too early.

Just 3 more days to go, and then...

1 comment:

  1. haiz...jz nw tat maths paper 1 kan,i m too high liao lol..as u said celebrate too early,nw found gt careless mistake...haiz...

    ReplyDelete